In this section is permitted only the English language
Forum rules
In this section is permitted only the English language

New Release: SARDU MultiBoot Creator 3 beta 6

Postby davidecosta » November 18th, 2014, 3:28 pm

New Release: SARDU 3 Multiboot creator beta 6

We are proud to announce the sixth beta of SARDU 3.x multiboot builder

This version in our test is very stable

Remember: SARDU 3 is a major release. All rewritten from scratch. No one line of old code.
We also wanted to test the online update for registers users but unfortunately we have not been able to do for the health problems of those who follow the develope of portal

This version works fine until the end of 2014 (we'll release new version befor this date :cheers: )

The windows add aren't updated

N.B. Don't delete old version of SARDU 2.0.6.5

New Release: SARDU 3.0.0.0 Beta 6

This version is portable
This version haven't crapware or toolbars...

This is the changelog:

• Added support to the installer of Windows XP
  • Added Menu EFI
  • Added Change Font Size
  • Changed format USB
  • Changed adn improved management of extra software's
  • Improved recognize of USB
  • Add verify link
  • Improved Graphic
  • Others minors fixes and improvements.

For Changelog from 2.0.6.5 to 3.0.0.0 beta 1 version see here

Let us know if all works fine

davidecosta

Re: New Release: SARDU 3.0.0.0 beta 6

Postby vafonso » November 19th, 2014, 4:55 pm

Greetings. I've downloaded Sardu 3.0.0.0 beta 6 and I'm running it on a Windows 8.1 64Bit laptop computer. When I try to create a dvd.iso an error window pops up "Access violation. Press OK to ignore and risk data corruption. Press Cancel to kill the program" . I click on OK and nothing happens and have to close out of the program and start over. Any ideas as to why this happens would be appreciated. Thanks.
vafonso

Postby carfan » November 20th, 2014, 1:02 am

Same thing happens to me. Win7 64bit machine. Tried unzip - clean install - Always Access Violation error when burning iso or writing to usb. Did not add or change anything from original unzip. Did not add any iso's or use extra menu. Refuses not go past Access Violation error.
carfan

Postby xochipilli » November 20th, 2014, 10:11 am

Hi, As i allready posted on your Facebook page, Sardu is stuck on "Building Menu" both with "Direct extraction" enabled and disabled, tried also with Antivirus( Kaspersky Internet Security) and Windows Firewall disabled (as i think you suggested on your facebook page, but my Italian is not so good), to no avail.
Any other suggestion yet? Thanks.
xochipilli

Postby mrhone » November 20th, 2014, 4:53 pm

This does seem to be a bit more stable than the previous beta. It has the same problem as with the previous beta, it cannot detect a thumb drive that worked fine with the Sardu 2 releases. I have tried on both Windows 7 Pro and Windows 8.1 Pro. When scanning for USB drives, it doesn't detect any and when you click the USB button it says No USB Ready.
mrhone

Postby mrhone » November 20th, 2014, 5:00 pm

Apparently there was an issue with a lot of the SanDisk drives where they were setting them as regular disks instead of removable. As a result, I think that is what is causing Sardu 3 from seeing it as a USB drive. In the type properties in Windows, it shows up as Basic. I was able to get a different brand usb drive and it shows up as removable and Sardu3 sees it. Maybe add an option to define a USB drive manually? It might resolve this issue for me and anyone else who is stuck with a lot of these sandisk cruzers.

Forum posting talking about this issue if your interested:

http://forums.sandisk.com/t5/All-SanDis ... d-p/309565
mrhone

Postby vafonso » November 21st, 2014, 9:03 pm

Greetings. I also receive the same error when try to create a dvd.iso a window pops up "Access violation. Press OK to ignore and risk data corruption. Press Cancel to kill the program" when using Sardu 3.0.0.0 beta 6 linux version on Ubuntu 14.04.1 32Bit. I get this error message with or without .iso images selected. Looking forward to having this issue resolved soon. Thanks.
vafonso

Postby davidecosta » November 25th, 2014, 10:14 pm

Can you try beta 7?
davidecosta

Return to English Forum